Beginners Online Pottery Wheel Course
Course - Slow Pottery Online Beginners Course
Level - Beginners (No experience required)
Setup needed for this course - Click here to know
Course Expiry - None. Once you buy this course, you will have it till we are in business :) in short, no expiry.
Who is this course for?
It will be difficult for kids below 14 to understand the instructions.
This course is for someone who wants to learn the basics of pottery in the convenience of their own homes. You can sign up to have a creative outlet, a stress buster, or maybe to refine basics that you already know. If you are on your way to become a professional potter, this is a good start.
What all will you learn in this course?
- Introduction to pottery
- Practice schedule templates created by me
- How to set up a home studio
- Preparation of Clay
- Getting started with the wheel
- Basic techniques of making a pot on the wheel
- Two basic forms - cylinders and bowls
- Recycling Clay
- Extra notes, instructions, tasks with each course.
I have answered a bunch of questions I’ve gotten frequently here. Click here to open the FAQ page.
How to access your course after purchasing this course.
-Once you buy this course, check your email, using the ID that you've used while checking out.
- Complete the sign up process by clicking on the 'Click here to set your password'
- Set your password and Sign in.
- You will find the course you have purchased with us.
- Get started!