Hello!We’re pleased to introduce ‘Velanga Orchard Workcation’ with a vision to bring you a space where you can be in the midst of nature with your work, thoughts and ideas, giving you the physical and mental space to go deeper into your project and draw inspiration from your surroundings.
Bookings open now for stay from the 1st of July 2021 onwards.
To register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Velanga Orchard, Bodabandla Village, Andhra Pradesh
Nearest landmark on google maps - Bangarupalem Bus stop, Chittoor District
How To Reach Here
Velanga Orchard, Bodabandla village is located in Bangarupalem Tehsil of Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Bangarupalem, the nearest location found on google maps is 164km from Bangalore International Airport.
You can come to Bangarupalem via bus and car/cab.
Once you’re at Bangarupalem, we can coordinate with you on call. Its 6km from there.
An ultra-private 50 acres mango orchard, skirting a reserve forest at the foot of a hill with a couple of lakes nearby. Surrounded by shrub forests endowed with over a 100 species of birds and animals.
We have built the cottages using vernacular design, local material and vintage aesthetics. The space is surrounded by neem, coconut, teak trees, under the canopies of mango trees, with the hill at the back and lush green all around.
- We are offering individual cottages for one person accommodation and a wooden cottage for a couple or family.
- The individual cottage has the following-
- Living space: Single bed with a side table, a study table and chair with enough electric points even for Stephen hawking, Storage space for your belongings, with some décor elements. Natural light from the tiled ceiling is customisable.
- Kitchenette: Kettle, hot plate, basic utensils, mini fridge (with beer sometimes), a clay water dispenser, basic cutlery.
- Washroom: The usual, we can customise day light upon request by adding more transparent glass tiles to the roof.
- Farm access: Other than our private space which will be clearly defined in the house rules, you have access to 50 acres of the farm
Stay Charges for a single person
1 week/ 6 nights 7 days - Rs.15,000/- inclusive of tax, all meals, stay
- Check in 11am, Check out 4pm
*If you’d like to extend your stay, let us know the total duration of your stay in your booking mail.
- Images of the Individual Cottages
*The design of furniture varies in all cottages.
- Couple/Group Accommodation (Maximum 4 people)
- Main Room - A double bed, cupboard, work table and chair (accommodates 2 people)
- Small Room - A double bed, cupboard
- Washroom attached to the main room
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor kitchen with basic utensils and induction plate
- Stay Charges for the entire cottage
2 people - 1 week/ 6 Nights 7 Days - Rs.22,500/- inclusive of taxes, meals and stay
3 people - 1 week/ 6 Nights 7 Days - Rs.30,000/- inclusive of taxes, meals and stay
4 people - 1 week/ 6 Nights 7 Days - Rs.37,500/- inclusive of taxes, meals and stay
- Check in 11am, Check out 4pm
* Please note, we are not allowing children below the age of 15 years old to our farm-stay due to the remoteness of our farmhouse, basic and medical amenities.
Images of the Accommodation
- Jio 4G through Wifi dongles available. Consistency cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Parking
- Pets not allowed.
- Laundry service available.
- Daily Room Cleaning.
- We serve local vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Most of the cooking will be done in house with local produce.
- We can take special requests with advance notice.
- We have plenty liquids to be had.
- Alcohol is BYO / upon special request.
Medical assistance: 6 km away (Bangarupalem)
Closest town: 22 km away (Chittoor)
Market area: 6-30km ( Bangarupalem to Chittoor)
Activities to indulge in
- Swimming in the lake (The lake is near our farm, not private and open to everyone)
- Nature Walks
- Camp Fire Evenings/ Barbeque Nights (Upon Request)
- Kayaking (Upon Request)
- We have restored vintage Rajdoots and other motorcycles available to explore the area, (Upon request)
Respect towards our environment, our people and our animals are of the highest priority. We will provide you with basic guidelines upon arrival.
- Full refund for cancellations one week prior to the date of arrival.
- 50% refund for cancellations 48 hours prior to the date of arrival.
- No refund within 24 hours to the time of arrival.
To Book A Workcation please mail us at email@example.com
- Bookings open now for stay from the 1st of July 2021 onwards.
- Minimum Stay 1 week