The intermediate batch takes you a step further into the world of pottery where you will learn more complex forms, surface decoration, handling bigger amount of clay, getting more self sufficient in the studio, more ways to express your art.
The course is designed in such a manner that we understand pottery and clay deeply and slowly without losing any integrity or compromising the intensity of the craft. We will provide you with personalised attention and give you the experience of pottery and showcasing your art through the exhibit.
Duration- 3 months / 24 classes + 2 Hours Open Studio
Fees- Rs.20,000/- for 3 months inclusive of taxes
The fees includes 24 classes, 48 hours of open studio time, clay, Personalised Apron, Toolkit, A Stall at the Pottery Festival by Slow Pottery
Batch Starting 7th July
Time Slot 3-5 and 5-7 Practice session
What will you be learning
Working with 500-800gms of clay
Plates, Platters, Trays
8. Make your own collection
To Register For This Course-
Please click here, put in the subject as 'REGISTRATION', fill in your details and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org/Watsap us at +91 9535037322
1. We conduct Glaze Application Workshops every month which is not included in this course but helps you complete your collection at the end of the 3 months.
2. There is an extra charge for glazing (by slow pottery) and firing for the collection that you make for the exhibit. Rs.1500/- for firing and glazing approximately 8 cup size pieces. If your pieces are bigger, then the charge increases proportionately. If you wish to glaze it yourself, the cost of firing and glazing approximately 8 cup size pieces is Rs.1000/-
3. If you take holidays, we try giving you extra classes and slots to cover up your missed classes but at the same time, we do not guarantee making up for all the holidays you take. 2-4 Holidays can easily be adjusted. More than that is subject to availability of free slots.
4. In case of covering up holidays or any other situation, we do not extend your classes after the 3 month duration of the course.
5. We won’t be providing any refunds.
6. We take the full payment during the registration of the course which also acts as the confirmation of your slot.