Duration- 3 months / 26 classes
Fees- Rs.20,000/- for 26 classes inclusive of taxes
The fees includes 26 classes, clay, personalised apron, toolkit, all glaze materials
Batch starts on the 2nd of November 2019
Weekend Batch (Saturday & Sunday) 10am to 12pm / 12:30pm-2:30pm
Weekday Batch (Monday & Tuesday) 10am-12pm / 12:30pm-2:30pm / 3pm-5pm
What will you be learning
Foundation on the Potters Wheel
Introduction To Pottery
Preparation of Clay
Basic techniques to make a pot
Cylinders to make mugs, cups, milkers, small holders etc
Half Spheres to make bowls (small and medium) of utilitarian and decorative kinds
3. Finishing a Pot
Handles of mugs, cups, bowls, decorative etc
3. Slab Work
5. Making your own set of pieces in the the month.
6. Glaze Application of your own collection of pots (2 classes)
A brief introduction about glazes and the different techniques used in glazing a piece of pottery.
Different techniques that you will learn in this workshop:
All materials provided. Please read the notes for the extra firing charges.
To Register For This Course
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org/Watsap us at +91 9535037322 with the batch time and days of the week that you are opting for. We will reply back within 24 hours of your query with a contact form and bank account details for the confirmation.
You can also visit us before confirming. Please take an appointment before visiting on the whatsapp number given above.
1. There is an extra charge for firing the collection that you make at the end of the collection. Rs.1000/- per kiln shelf, which is approximately 8-10 tea cup size pieces. If your pieces are bigger, then the charge increases proportionately.
3. If you take holidays, we try giving you extra classes (within the 3 month time frame) and slots to cover up your missed classes but at the same time, we do not guarantee making up for all the holidays you take. 2-4 Holidays can easily be adjusted. More than that is subject to availability of free slots.
4. In case of covering up holidays or any other situation, we do not extend your classes after the 3 month duration of the course.
5.. We take the full payment during the registration of the course which also acts as the confirmation of your slot.
6. You can cancel your booking till 15 days (till 11th of October) before the batch starts and we can provide you with a full refund. After that, we will not be able to help you. We won’t be providing any refunds after the 15th October 2019.