“Clay is not a hobby; it's a way of life.”
If you are one who has always been fascinated by the shape of your chai cup and has let your thoughts wander----about the how and the whats and the whys---wander no more. Welcome to the fascinating world of pottery- Slow Pottery. We are not rushed for time. We are here to stay, and we would like you to stay too!
We will introduce you to the medium of clay, and the rest is for you to discover and for us to guide. There are no rights and wrongs, ifs and buts ONLY clay and you :)
Duration- 3 months / 24 classes
Fees- Rs.15,000/- for 3 Months inclusive of taxes
The fees includes 24 classes, clay, personalised apron, toolkit
Batch starts June 29th 2019
-Mid Morning 12:30-2:30
Batch starting 7th July
-Afternoon batch 3-5
What will you be learning
Foundation on the Potters Wheel
Introduction To Pottery
Preparation of Clay
Basic techniques to make a pot
Cylinders to make mugs, cups, milkers, small holders etc
Half Spheres to make bowls (small and medium) of utilitarian and decorative kinds
3. Finishing a Pot
Handles of mugs, cups, bowls, decorative etc
3. Slab Work
5. Make your own collection
To Register For This Course-
Please click here, put in the subject as 'REGISTRATION', fill in your details and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org/Watsap us at +91 9535037322
1. We conduct Glaze Application Workshops every month which is not included in this course but helps you complete your collection at the end of the 3 months.
2. There is an extra charge for glazing (by slow pottery) and firing for the collection that you make at the end of the collection. Rs.1500/- for firing and glazing approximately 8 cup size pieces. If your pieces are bigger, then the charge increases proportionately. If you wish to glaze it yourself, the cost of firing and glazing approximately 8 cup size pieces is Rs.1000/-
3. If you take holidays, we try giving you extra classes (within the 3 month time frame) and slots to cover up your missed classes but at the same time, we do not guarantee making up for all the holidays you take. 2-4 Holidays can easily be adjusted. More than that is subject to availability of free slots.
4. In case of covering up holidays or any other situation, we do not extend your classes after the 3 month duration of the course.
5. We won’t be providing any refunds.
6. We take the full payment during the registration of the course which also acts as the confirmation of your slot.
7. You can cancel your booking till 15 days (14th June) before the batch starts and we can provide you with a full refund. After that, we will not be able to help you.